Building a Bigger Penis With The Power Stretch Exercise
The Power Stretch is the most common stretching exercise used in penis enlargement. It serves as the core foundation for adding length to your penis the natural way.
It's worth noting, that many sites out there use countless variations of this exercise, all with different names, and all of which add up to the same thing!
It should always be used by beginners and advanced users alike in conjunction with other exercises as part of a carefully balanced routine.
The Power Stretch, along with the other exercises, work on the well known principle that the body is capable of adapting when subjected to the force of tension.
In fact, the application of tensile force is used in certain areas of mainstream medicine and is actually part of the postoperative treatment for men who have undergone Penis Enlargement Surgery.
These techniques primarily stretch the suspensory ligaments responsible for supporting and connecting the penis to the pubic bone.
The suspensory ligaments also secure approximately half of the length of the penile shaft within the body.
Stretching these ligaments encourages the part of the penis usually held within the body to be gradually exposed over a period of time.
By stretching the penis regularly, you'll help to lengthen the suspensory ligaments, the tunica, and the erectile tissues within the penis, which will gradually add noticeable length to your penis.
Power Stretch Instructions
1. Take the head of your penis in your hand and stretch it out directly in front of you, holding it for 15-30 seconds.
2. Now, take your penis firmly in your hand and pull the penis to the right. Pull it until you can feel a pressure on the left side of your penis. Hold it for 15-30 seconds.
3. Take the head of your penis in your hand and stretch it to the left, holding there for 15-30 seconds.
4. This time pull your penis downward and hold it for 15-30 seconds.
5. Finally, take your penis in your hand and pull it upward. Hold there for 15-30 seconds.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 as many times as desired. You can rest your arms and penis between reps and sets.
Power Stretch Notes
1. Warm up should be performed before doing this exercise.
2. Make sure that your penis is in the flaccid state while performing the exercise.
3. When taking the head of your penis in your hand, pull the foreskin back so it does not get in the way. Remember you are pulling the penis NOT the skin.
4. The objective is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues within the penis, but not too hard in which you cause pain.
Finding a happy balance comes with experience. At first, take it easy, after a few days gradually increase the intensity.
5. You do not need lubrication of any kind in this exercise. In fact, you want to be as dry as possible so you can get a good grip on the penis head.
6. If you get an erection, stop for a moment and let the erection subside, then continue with the exercises.
7. You can stretch either standing up or sitting down. What's most important is your comfortable.
8. Two hands can be used for this exercise, this will help to ensure a tight grip, and will increase the intensity.
9. Make sure you massage or slap your penis against your leg between each step to get the blood circulation flowing.
10. The glans (head) of the penis is the most sensitive part of your body, so treat it well. Grabbing just below the glans is most popular because it gives the least amount of skin stretch.
11. Stretching can be performed using your bare hands or assisted by talcum powder, rubber gloves, or fabric/tissue of some sort, to help with maintaining a good grip.
12. When stretching, many people feel different things. During and after a stretch, it's not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, a sense of itchiness, or a feeling of fatigue in your penis.
If you have any of these, you are on the right track.
Additionally, some men claim to feel a minor burning sensation when stretching, which is analogous to the burning feeling acquired in certain muscles when doing high intensity body workouts.
Do not worry if you feel nothing; many men only feel the actual stretch. Most importantly, you should not feel any pain.
Pain is bad. If you feel any pain, stop stretching immediately – you are using too much intensity.
13. PC exercises (Kegels) may also be done with this exercise occasionally, to help strengthen the pc muscle.
Want to learn more stretching exercises?
By learning more penis exercises and the advanced stretching techniques (available with Dream Penis Guide) you will be able to speed up your gains so you can increase your penis size quicker.
Penis exercises are the most cost effective way to enlarge your penis. To do this correctly you need to use a proper penis enlargement routine.